You’ll often hear me say that I am ALWAYS learning.
I study every day because it makes me feel good and the more I learn the more I realise I don’t know.
One of the ways I study every day is by watching Bob Proctor’s Streaming Club. It’s a generous program full of variety.
This is for those who have a passion for going deeper in their understanding of this knowledge — and getting better results!
I study The Streaming Club material every day because it’s incredibly in-depth, it started in 2012 so there’s a lot to get through in the archives.
As at 2017 you and I have 5 YEARS of world-class mind-altering weekly videos to watch.
By now you’re probably also aware that REPETITION is the Number 1 Law of Learning. Therefore listening to each session just once is not enough.
What is The Streaming Club?
It’s a WEEKLY video call where Bob Proctor is on the call LIVE to teach a lesson and Q&A. He often draws pictures to explain concepts.
Why was The Streaming Club started?
Bob Proctor found that as he travelled to cities around the world people always had questions about the mind and life, more questions than he had time to answer.
This led to Bob’s idea of LIVE STREAMING so people like me who love learning and who have a fire in their belly (if you’ve read this far then this is you too), have a way of asking him questions as they go about applying this knowledge in their daily life.
The Streaming Club calls take on a few different formats:
1. Bob Proctor often teaches from one of his favourite books.
Bob has been reading many of these books with repetition for decades. He takes you into the deeper meanings in each book – delving deeper than most of us would go in the first, second or third read.
This is my favourite format.
- Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles
- As a Man Thinketh by James Allen
- Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz
- You2 by Price Pritchett
- Your Hidden Power by Thomas Troward
- Your Invisible Power by Genevieve Behrend
- The Master Key to Riches by Napoleon Hill
- Working With the Law by Raymond Holliwell
- The Power of Awareness by Neville Goddard
2. Powerful lessons on topics such as Changing Paradigms, Visioneering, Gratitude – Sandy Gallagher is often on the call with Bob.
3. How to Create Multiple Sources of Income (MSI) – learn to earn while you sleep.
This includes learning ways you can easily have this program paid for each month and a lot more beyond that.
4. Ask your own questions: Interact with Bob Proctor & Sandy Gallagher with Q&A in each session as well as entire calls dedicated to Q&A.
- You Get Access to LIVE Stream tickets to ALL Proctor Gallagher public events e.g. the 3-day Paradigm Shift event
- You Get Extended Access to the Event Replay
- A Resource Section packed full of articles and eBooks (many of the books listed above)
- Bonus Audios
- Several Success Tools
- Access to Like-Minded people in The Streaming Club Facebook group
Bob Proctor is a Master Thinker.
He has been the foremost authority in the personal and professional development field for more than half a century.
He has dedicated his adult life to helping a world of individuals realise and act on the greatness they already possess within themselves.
Bob is widely regarded as the grandfather of personal development, and when it comes to mastering the mind – he is simply the best.
The more we’re immersing ourselves in this material every day, the faster we’re changing our paradigm and the faster we’re changing our results.
If you’re serious about your personal growth I encourage you to join because you may as well live your best life now.
I invite you to join me on the calls.
Janet : )
P.S. “The Secret to Lifelong Wealth” means wealth in ALL ways: Money, Health, Love, Relationships, Doing What You Love etc. It’s a great way to live.